jueves, 25 de abril de 2024

Where do I begin (Carl Sigman- Francis Lai))

 



Where do I begin

To tell the story of how great a love can beThe sweet love story that is older than the seaThe simple truth about the love she brings to meWhere do I start
With her first helloShe gave new meaning to this empty world of mineThere'd never be another love, another timeShe came into my life and made the living fineShe fills my heart
She fills my heart with very special thingsWith angels' songs, with wild imaginingsShe fills my soul with so much loveThat anywhere I go I'm never lonelyWith her around, who could be lonelyI reach for her hand, it's always there
How long does it lastCan love be measured by the hours in a dayI have no answers now but this much I can sayI know I'll need her 'til the stars all burn awayAnd she'll be there


Un regalo para Laura 
24 de abrl de 2024



Ilustracion Safwan Dahoul

No hay comentarios:

"Alimentar a las moscas " por Gerardo David Curia

  SAL EN EL SIGNO DE EROS Ricardo horada el lenguaje  que  en su pérdida  regresa.  El absoluto es contrario, una curva en el sentido, conti...